What Is The Best Nootropic For Sleep?
Well, you've come to the right place for that answer.
First, it's important to understand what ingredients and why are best for sleep. If you aren't concerned with the science, just scroll down.
So, whats the best single natural ingredients to increase sleep quality and quantity?
1. 5_HTP: Regulates a normal sleeping pattern and increases sleep quality by improving deep sleep time also known as NREM.
2. Valerian Root Extract: Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and promotes a deeper more restful sleep.
3. Choline: Improves regulation of the circadian rhythm and natural sleep/wake cycle and long-term enhancement of REM sleep.
4. Lemon Balm: Eases symptoms of anxiety and insomnia which improves sleep quality.
5. Zinc: Contributes to normal cognitive, sleep and immune system function and has calming effects on the brain resulting in improved sleep quality.
6.Hops: Supports hormone balance, restlessness, tension, excitability and provides relief of sleep disturbances.
7. Vitamin B6: Helps the regulation of hormonal which can help fight against hormone related sleep disorders brought on by age and hormone related disorders resulting in improved sleep quality.
8. L-Tryptophan: Supports relaxation and restful sleep by decreasing time to fall asleep/increase sleep quality.
9. Magnesium: Improves sleep efficiency and total sleep time resulting in an increase in healthy sleep.
10. Ashwagandha: helps people fall asleep faster, spend more time asleep, and experience better sleep quality.
Ok, now you know what single ingredients work, so where's the product?
Luckily, this product exists in our very own form.
Deep Sleep + Full Restoration
Deep Sleep + Full Restoration contains all of the 10 ingredients discussed in the most bioavailable form and dosage to help;
- Reduces time taken to fall asleep
- Decreases middle of the night wake-ups
- Increases duration of deep sleep
- Leaves you feeling fully restored and fresh the next day
- Reduces and eases symptoms of insomnia
- Relieves sleep disturbances caused by hormone changes
For more information, CLICK HERE